The smallest table clock from our clockworks
From our Naeschke clockworks comes “La mignonne” – a special table clock. Just 30cms wide and standing 13cms high this clock shows an aesthetic affinity with smaller apartment furniture. The profile of the formed clockwork plates are reminiscent of the shapes of the cabinets of the classical “German Buffet-Uhren”. Each movement of the “La mignonne” series is made by hand, piece by piece in the finest Naeschke tradition.
Finest finishing provides glamorous appearance
All components undergo a lengthy production process during which they are endlessly cut and polished with the very finest compounds and finally gilded or rhodium plated to hold and preserve the finish. For accurate time-keeping a shockproof Swiss platform is fitted with anchor escapement and a screwed balance.
The bright red of the seventeen ruby bearings and endstones stand in beautiful contrast with the radiant sheen of the gilded or rhodium plated movement parts. The 14-day movement lightly floats over its black anodized aluminum base and the fitted glass chamber invites a completely free appreciation of the filigreed mechanics. Finely polished, flame-blued hands orbit a matt rhodium-plated dial.
- Matthias Naeschke caliber 5
- Power reserve 14 days
- Spring drive
- Main plates of 2 mm brass and 4 solid pillars
- All brass parts are mirror polished and gilded or rhodium plated
- Pinions and arbors hardened and polished
- Swiss lever platform escapement with screwed balance
- Frequency: 14.400 beats per hour
- 14 ruby bearings
- Rhodium plated dial printed with arabic numerals and indexes
- Flame-blued hands
- Seconds indication on a sub dial
- Base of the case made of black anodized aluminium
- Glass canopy with struts made of mirror polished brass and 5 glasses
- Four adjusting screws for leveling the case
- Height x width x depht: 30 x 14 x 13 cms
We offer different possibilities for individualization. The movements can be refined in yellow gold, rhodium or rose gold. The wooden cases can be adapted to existing interior fittings.