Creative elegance and charm in a cool sheen of rhodium
For the purists among clock aficionados there is our 100 days running table clock NT 1 “l’amour” in a rhodium-plated version called “la beauté”. Technically identical to the NT 1 “l’amour”, all visible brass parts of the clockwork are rhodium-plated with the exception of the wheels which are gilded. Rhodium is a naturally occurring rare precious metal from the platinum family and is therefore one of the most expensive precious metals of all.
The cool sheen of the rhodium will quite complement the deep flame-blue of the hands and the numerous screws of the movement. Mounted on four columns, it stands on a massive granite pedestal of the variety Nero Assoluto and exudes objective charm without sacrificing its design elegance.
Magical focus in rhodium
Because of its considerable size the table clock NT 1 “la beauté” needs a very prominent stand. If it gets this space, it is a magical eye-catcher. In its timeless classic exterior design aesthetics it fits perfectly every room and creates a distinctively elegant atmosphere.
- Matthias Naeschke caliber 1
- Power reserve 100 days
- Spring drive with barrel and fusee
- Skeletonized main plates of 4 mm brass and 3 solid pillars
- All brass parts are (except the gilded wheels) mirror polished and rhodium plated
- Pinions and arbors hardened and polished
- Dead-beat “Naeschke” escapement with round ruby pallets
- Compensation pendulum beating 108 per minute
- 6 precision ball bearings, 7 ruby bearings
- Hand-engraved chapter ring of 1.5 mm sterling silver
- Flame-blued spade hands
- Base of the case made of granite
- Glass canopy with struts made of mirror polished brass and a front door is fitted
- Clockwork attachment on four solid metal columns
- Four adjustment screws for leveling the case
- A spirit level for adjustment is fitted
- 5 bevelled glasses
- Optionally available are different types of granite or wood for the base
- Height x width x depht: 61 x 42 x 31 cms
We offer different possibilities for individualization. The movements can be refined in yellow gold, rhodium or rose gold. The wooden cases can be adapted to existing interior fittings.